Apply for AFCP UKR 2018
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Ukraine in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) Large Grant- 2018, Ukraine" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.025.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 16, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 20, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Secure Data Sharing Tool to Support De-duplication of Cases in the National HIV Surveillance System (NHSS)
Previous opportunity: FY2018 Consolidated Innovative Nuclear Research Funding Opportunity Announcement
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for AFCP UKR 2018
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (AFCP UKR 2018) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOS MEX PD DF 2018 02||Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Small Grants Program|
|DOS MEX PD DF 2018 01||Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Large Grants Program|
|DOS PAS SLO 2018 002||Cultural Grants Program 2018|
|SV FPDT 208 PROD||sv-FPDT-208-prod|
|P18AS99999||Summer Concerts: Memorial Day and Independence Day Concerts on West Lawn of US Capitol|
|EAPBJ 18 GR 001 EAP052518||Programming in the the People's Republic of China|
|SV SP TODAY616||sv-sp-today616|
|P18AS00387||Future Leaders in Art Conservation Technology|
|SBR25018CA0003||Community Center Manager Exchange – Expanding Connections|
|SBR25018CA0002||Arts with US – Expanding Connections and Advancing American Values|
|PAS LUS AFCP2019||U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation|
|PAS LUS CULTURAL FY19||U.S. Embassy Lusaka PAS Annual Program Statement|
|NEAPS1808||NEA Shakespeare in American Communities, FY2019|
|DOS MEX PD DF 2019 02||Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Large Grants Program|
|DOS MEX PD DF 2019 01||Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Small Grants Program|
|DOS PAS SLO 2019 002||FY 2019 Notice of Funding Opportunity: Cultural Grants Program|
|SFOP0005586||Official U.S. Presentation at the 17th International Architecture Exhibition, Venice, Italy, May through November, 2020|
|SFOP0005596||Official U.S. Presentation at the 17th International Architecture Exhibition|
|DOSRUS 19 CA 003||FY 2019 U.S. Subject Matter Experts|
|DOSRUS19CA004||FY 2019 Cultural Programming Support|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "AFCP UKR 2018", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.