Apply for DE FOA 0002180
- The Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory in the energy, environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Design Development and System Integration Design Studies for Coal FIRST Concepts" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.089.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 18, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 18, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $81,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy, Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Healthy Fluid Milk Incentives (HFMI) Cooperative Agreement Project
Previous opportunity: FY18-20 Special Transportation Circumstances Projects
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002180
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002180) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002401||Emerging CO2 Storage Technologies: Optimizing Performance Through Minimization of Seismicity Risks and Monitoring Caprock Integrity|
|DE FOA 0002458||“Carbon Capture R&D: Bench Scale Testing of Direct Air Capture Components (TRL 3) and Initial Engineering Design for Carbon Capture, Utilization and Storage Systems from Air (TRL 6)”|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2022 2007017||CZM Projects of Special Merit Competition - FY2022|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2022 2006993||FY22-23 CRCP International Coral Reef Conservation Grants and Cooperative Agreements|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002180", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.