Apply for RFA HL 22 008
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Early Intervention to Promote Cardiovascular Health of Mothers and Children (ENRICH) Multisite Resource and Coordinating Center (U24 Clinical Trial Required)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.307, 93.313, 93.837, 93.840.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 22, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 11, 2021.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Watershed Assessments for the National Water Quality Initiative in Western Massachusetts
Previous opportunity: Indian Highway Safety Law Enforcement Grants
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA HL 22 008
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA HL 22 008) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA GH21 2118||Enhancing the National Government's Coordination of the National HIV Program to Ensure Sustainability of Quality and Comprehensive HIV Services in Kenya under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|HRSA 21 036||Sickle Cell Disease Newborn Screening Follow-up Program|
|HRSA 21 067||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part B States/Territories Supplemental Grant Program|
|HRSA 21 032||Sickle Cell Disease Treatment Demonstration Program|
|CDC RFA GH21 2133||Improving HIV/TB Policy Implementation in the KwaZulu Natal (KZN) Province in South Africa under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH21 2109||Strengthening Public Health Responses and Accelerating HIV/AIDS Program for the Sustainable Provision of Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Services in Oromia Regional State of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia under PEPFAR|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA CSSG 0020||ACL National Chronic Disease Self-Management Education Resource Center|
|RFA DE 22 001||NIDCR Award for Sustaining Outstanding Achievement in Research (SOAR) (R35 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA RM 21 019||NIH Faculty Institutional Recruitment for Sustainable Transformation (FIRST) Program: FIRST Coordination and Evaluation Center (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|CDC RFA EH21 2102||Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention and Surveillance of Blood Lead Levels in Children|
|HRSA 21 064||Capacity Building for Sustainable HIV Services|
|CDC RFA CE21 2105||Collecting Violent Death Information Using the National Violent Death Reporting System (NVDRS)|
|TI 21 006||Medication Assisted Treatment - Prescription Drug and Opioid Addiction|
|CDC RFA GH21 2113||Health Information Systems Strengthening for Improved Public Health Care and Program Management in Haiti under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|SP 21 001||Strategic Prevention Framework for Prescription Drugs|
|CDC RFA PS21 2107||Development of a COVID-19 Monitoring System for U.S. Correctional and Detention Facilities|
|72012121RFA00001||Community Action for HIV Control Activity|
|CDC RFA GH21 2148||Strengthening HIV/AIDS-related Strategic Information, Laboratory Support, and Technical Assistance Services in Angola under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA FPSG 0019||ACL National Falls Prevention Resource Center|
|HRSA 21 086||Behavioral Health Workforce Development Technical Assistance and Evaluation (BHWD TAE) Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA HL 22 008", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.