Improve Public Opportunities to Use Archival Collections (P18AS00453)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Improve Public Opportunities to Use Archival Collections" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 23, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 01, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $38,098.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Core Program Services for a Highway Research, Development, and Technology Program
Previous opportunity: FY19 Bluefin Tuna Research Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00453) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS NOIP18AC00331||Wolf-Moose Cataloging Project|
|L18AS00044||BLM ORWA Master Secure Rural Schools|
|P18AS00457||Enhancing Recreation and Conservation in Environments Shared by Humans and Bats Through Input from Visitors in National Parks|
|P18AS00456||Linking Southwest Heritage through Archeology Session 6|
|F18AS00262||Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
|NPSNOINTIRP18AC01006||Historic Route 66 Ribbon Road Preservation|
|NPSNOINTIRP18AC01007||Historic Route 66 Ribbon Road Historic Structure Report|
|USGS FA 18 0074||Notice of Intent: Support of the National Mapping Committee|
|P18AS00464||NOTICE OF INTENT: Next Generation Ranger Reaches Out About Invasive Species|
|P18AS00465||Provide Technical and Professional Assistance to the GRYN|
|L18AS00077||BLM-WO, National Public Lands Day|
|F18AS00218||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU) Network|
|L18AS00078||BLM Idaho 2018 Youth Opportunities to Work on Conservation Projects on Idaho Public Lands|
|L18AS00079||BLM Idaho Aquatic Invasive Species Early Detection and Rapid Response|
|L18AS00080||BLM-CO: Connecting Underserved Youth to Colorado's Public Lands Through Outreach and Education|
|P18AS00388||Cultural and Natural Resouce Preservation and Rehabilitation Projects at Manzanar HHS|
|F18AS00272||Migratory Bird Joint Ventures - Gulf Coast Joint Venture|
|P18AS00225||Restoration Work within Death Valley National Park|
|P18AS00470||Repair Moses Cone Estate Stone Retaining Walls|
|L18AS00083||BLM Idaho Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00453", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: