Apply for HHS 2020 ACL AOA LRLI 0413
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Lifespan Respite Care Program: State Program Enhancement Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.072.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 24, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 26, 2020 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $275,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 16 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) - Region 5
Previous opportunity: DoD Prostate Cancer, Physician Research Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2020 ACL AOA LRLI 0413
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2020 ACL AOA LRLI 0413) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOA EECC 0414||Engaging Older Adults|
|HHS 2020 ACF OPRE PH 1810||Tribal Research Center on Early Childhood Development and Systems|
|HHS 2020 ACF OPRE YR 1822||Early Care and Education Research Scholars: Head Start Dissertation Grants|
|HHS 2020 ACF OPRE YE 1823||Early Care and Education Research Scholars: Child Care Dissertation Grants|
|HHS 2020 ACF ACYF SR 1849||Sexual Risk Avoidance Education Program|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOA INNU 0404||Innovations in Nutrition Programs and Services - Demonstration|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOA INNU 0403||Innovations in Nutrition Programs and Services - Research|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOA ADPI 0418||Alzheimer's Disease Programs Initiative - Dementia Capability in Indian Country|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOA HDRC 0411||Strengthening Aging Services for Minority Populations Through Technical Assistance, Resource Development, and Program Coordination|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOA EJSG 0407||Grants to Enhance State Adult Protective Services FY2020|
|HHS 2020 ACL CIP MPRC 0408||Senior Medicare Patrol (SMP) National Resource Center|
|HHS 2020 ACL CIP MINC 0399||National Center for Benefits Outreach & Enrollment|
|HHS 2020 ACF ACYF CZ 1840||National Child Welfare Capacity Building Center for Courts|
|HHS 2020 ACF ACYF EV 1812||Family Violence Prevention and Services Discretionary Grants: Specialized Services for Abused Parents and Their Children (Demonstration Projects)|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS HC 1826||National Center on Parent, Family and Community Engagement|
|HHS 2020 ACF IOAS OTIP TV 1804||Domestic Victims of Human Trafficking Services and Outreach (DVHT-SO) Program|
|HHS 2020 ACF OPRE YE 1836||Child Care and Early Education Research Connections|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS HC 1827||National Center on Program Management and Fiscal Operations|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS HC 1828||National Center on Early Childhood Development, Teaching, and Learning|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS HC 1829||National Center on Health, Behavioral Health, and Safety|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2020 ACL AOA LRLI 0413", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.