Apply for W9127N2320001
- The Department of Defense in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Natural Resource Management (NRM) Education and Training Opportunities for Portland District Area Youth Service and Conservation Corps Organizations in the Portland District (NWP), Oregon" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.010.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 02, 2023.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 06, 2023. (Agency may still review applications by suitable applicants for the remaining/unused allocated funding in 2023.)
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $501,932.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
[Watch] Creating a grant proposal using the step-by-step wizard inside the applicant portal:
Browse more opportunities from the same agency: Department of Defense
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Supporting for Integrated Health Activities in Angola
Previous opportunity: Linking Actions for Unmet Needs in Children’s Health Grant Program (Project LAUNCH)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W9127N2320001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W9127N2320001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Raystown Lake Conservation Interns
Funding Number: W912DR23R0012
Agency: Department of Defense, Dept. of the Army -- Corps of Engineers
Category: Natural Resources
Funding Amount: $18,750
|Community Forest and Open Space Conservation Program Request for Applications
Funding Number: USDA FS CFP 2023
Agency: Department of Agriculture, Forest Service
Category: Natural Resources
Funding Amount: $600,000
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Inside Our Applicants Portal
Access Applicants Portal
- Grants Repository - Access current and historic funding opportunities with ease. Thousands of funding opportunities are published every week. We can help you sort through the database and find the eligible ones to apply for.
- Applicant Video Guides - The grant application process can be challenging to follow. We can help you with intuitive video guides to speed up the process and eliminate errors in submissions.
- Grant Proposal Wizard - We have developed a network of private funding organizations and investors across the United States. We can reach out and submit your proposal to these contacts to maximize your chances of getting the funding you need.
Premium leads for funding administrators, grant writers, and loan issuers
Thousands of people visit our website for their funding needs every day. When a user creates a grant proposal and files for submission, we pass the information on to funding administrators, grant writers, and government loan issuers.
If you manage government grant programs, provide grant writing services, or issue personal or government loans, we can help you reach your audience.Learn More
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W9127N2320001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.