Apply for IR ORI 21 002
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Research on Research Integrity Conferences" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.085.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 16, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 01, 2021 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Identifying Disinformation Symposium in Greenland
Previous opportunity: Watershed Assessments for the National Water Quality Initiative in Western Massachusetts
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for IR ORI 21 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (IR ORI 21 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0016||Design and Deployment of Engineering With Nature® (EWN) Solutions for Western Resilience|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2021 0006||Air Force Fiscal Year 2022 Young Investigator Research Program (YIP)|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0018||Induced fish movement over lowhead dams|
|W81XWH 21 KCRP IDA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 21 KCRP CA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Concept Award|
|W81XWH 21 KCRP TRPA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Translational Research Partnership Award|
|W81XWH 21 KCRP PCFA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Postdoctoral and Clinical Fellowship Award|
|21 580||CyberCorps(R) Scholarship for Service|
|W81XWH 21 BCRP BTA12 2||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Levels 1 and 2|
|W81XWH 21 BCRP BTA4 2||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Level 4|
|W81XWH 21 BCRP BTA3 2||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Level 3|
|W81XWH 21 BCRP INNOV 2||DoD Breast Cancer, Innovator Award|
|W81XWH 21 BCRP TBCCA 2||DoD Breast Cancer, Transformative Breast Cancer Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 BCRP EOHS 2||DoD Breast Cancer, Era of Hope Scholar Award|
|O NIJ 2021 95001||Research and Development in Forensic Science for Criminal Justice Purposes, Fiscal Year 2021|
|O NIJ 2021 97002||Research to Reduce Trauma for Child Pornography Victims, Fiscal Year 2021|
|O NIJ 2021 95002||Research and Evaluation for the Testing and Interpretation of Physical Evidence in Publicly Funded Forensic Laboratories, Fiscal Year 2021|
|O NIJ 2021 97001||Forensic Technology Center of Excellence, Fiscal Year 2021|
|W81XWH 21 LRP TVA||DoD Lupus, Transformative Vision Award|
|W81XWH 21 LRP IPA||DoD Lupus, Impact Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "IR ORI 21 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.