Apply for EPA OLEM OBLR 20 06
- The Environmental Protection Agency in the environment, opportunity zone benefits sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY21 GUIDELINES FOR BROWNFIELD ASSESSMENT GRANTS" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 66.818.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 17, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 28, 2020 Please see Section IV of the announcement for additional submission information.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $600,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 87 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Opportunity Zone Benefits
Next opportunity: HBCU Cooperative Research in Housing Technologies
Previous opportunity: Tenth Anniversary of the Young African Leaders Initiative (YALI 10) Livestream Event & Summit
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EPA OLEM OBLR 20 06
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EPA OLEM OBLR 20 06) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA OLEM OBLR 20 05||FY21 GUIDELINES FOR BROWNFIELD MULTIPURPOSE (MP) GRANTS|
|EPA OLEM OBLR 20 07||FY21 GUIDELINES FOR BROWNFIELD CLEANUP GRANTS|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EPA OLEM OBLR 20 06", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.