Apply for 72016921RFA00006
- The Agency for International Development, Kosovo USAID-Pristina in the business and commerce sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) activity in Serbia" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 14, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 27, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $19,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce
Next opportunity: FWA Cultural Resources and GIS Support
Previous opportunity: 2021 Fiscal Transparency Innovation Fund in Bangladesh
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 72016921RFA00006
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72016921RFA00006) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OSBDC 2022 01||OSBDC Funding Opportunity|
|SB OEDWB 21 002 094568||WOMEN’S BUSINESS CENTER (WBC) - INITIAL PHASE - Puerto Rico|
|SB OEDWB 21 003 094597||WOMEN’S BUSINESS CENTER (WBC) - INITIAL PHASE GRANT - Tulsa, OK|
|OSBDC 2022 02||OSBDC Funding Opportunity|
|SB OEDWB 21 002||Women's Business Center- Initial Phase|
|SB OEDWB 21 003||Women's Business Center- Initial Phase|
|SB OEDWB 21 004||Women's Business Center- Initial Phase|
|DLA 202201B||Procurement Technical Assistance Program-Option Period for Existing PTACs|
|OSBDC 2022 05||OSBDC Funding Opportunity|
|OSBDC 2022 04||SBDC in the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI)|
|OSBDC 2022 03||OSBDC Funding Opportunity for the State of Louisiana|
|RDBCP RBDG 2022||Rural Business Development Grant (RBDG)|
|72048622 RDMA||USAID/RDMA Private Sector Landscape Assessment|
|DLA 202202||Procurement Technical Assistance Program - New Applicants|
|USDOT OST OSDBU SBTRCCENTRAL 2022 1||Central Regional Small Business Transportation Resource Center|
|USDOT OST OSDBU SBTRCMA 2021 1||Mid-Atlantic Regional Small Business Transportation Resource Center|
|USDOT OST OSDBU SBTRCSW 2021 1||Southwest Regional Small Business Transportation Resource Center.|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72016921RFA00006", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.